Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What I wore on New Year's Eve


In trying to figure out how to post pictures on blogger, I'm dedicating a post to the guys who made the jacket that I wore on New Year's Eve.

It's from these guys called 7 Lightning Bolt. I picked it up at the Hollywood Farmer's Market, where I get my weekly vegan soul food and raw cane juice breakfast every Sunday. It was during one of these breakfasts when I looked up from the gutter and saw this hanging at the back of their booth. At the time I bought it, it was one of a kind, but they assured me that they'd be making more. If you know me, don't buy it. I'd hate to have an embarrassing fashion faux-pas. Otherwise, they have a lot of incredible, hand-stitched designs.


I want to buy another jacket from them at some point. It'll have to wait until the budget opens up again. Maybe before my birthday.

Tangentially, have I mentioned how much I love the Amazon Universal Wish List? You can add items from any site. Almost no one knows how to buy presents for me, so this invention really brightens my afternoons.

No comments: